Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ouch.

AND


GIVES YOU:




So I went paintballing in Queens today.

You have to know how paintball works.

Basically, those paintballs (which get shot out of an air pressure gun) have a plastic casing which explode upon impact and splatter you with paint.

They EXPLODE on impact so yea, you can imagine the force at which those thinggies hit you - and one of them hit me on the NECK!


NOW TO TURN MY HEAD, I HAVE TO TURN MY WHOLE TORSO!


WTH!!!
DAMMMMNNNNNNNN PAIN!


Paintballing gets you
1) Oily ( It should be called Oilballing instead)
2) Bruised
3) Injured
4) Tired
5) and your clothes FREAKING STAINED.

BUT IT IS FUN!
But I think I shall abstain for a while.
Least I find I want more kisses on my neck.

HEH.






To get to the painballing place, we had to take the subway to Queens. The subway in Queens is above ground, much like how the MRT goes from underground to above ground.
But here, the aboveground subways dont go underground, so u have to change from an underground subway to an aboveground one.



So many little nuggets of goodness!


My team, AFTER the few games!
hahahaha.

Look at those pants!
I'm still soaking those pants but the oil smell won't come off!!!



.
.
.
.
.
.

On another note, I was being a masseuse to Yi today, the girl had so many knots in her neck.
And she's like me: you can knead as hard as you want, it wont feel painful.
HA!
Awwww. What an awesome cousin I am.
RIGHT YI????????

:)

I need a massage for myself too.
Bleagh.
On my bruise.

:(


OK, CIAO!!!!!!!!!! GOOD NIGHT!

0 comments:


original blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. MASSIVELY individualised by LYWong. Supported by Used Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger