Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bling Madness

So today I went to Woodbury (click here to read about Woodbury) and I promptly went MAD in the stores after I got off the bus. There was too much to cover and time was precious! Not to mention bus schedule constraints meant we only had 4.5 hours!

Well, of course I practiced restraint and only got the real deals(I hope I know a real deal when I see one! Especially for guy's clothes!), but it still added up to quite abit!




BTW people:


ok, my Advertising Management class had something about how managing a brand is very much about managing what people say about your brand. Hence, hence:
I shall TALK about brands:

The service for Calvin Klein is not up to par! :(
(at least for Woodbury. I think Singapore's store is kinda ok? But still, they should belong to the same company no? Even then... its the same brand!)

It's a PITY that Calvin Klein has such fantastic clothes(really nice!) but such horrid service


1) Staff who look at you and pretend you're not there: The Armani Exchange store had a MUCH bigger crowd and the staff were still nice and helpful. It was so empty in ck and I was walking all around the place and like only one time did someone come up to me and ask if I needed help - I went into the store at 2 different times too!

2) Waiting at the register with NO CASHIER attending it: While i was standing at the register, I think the store manager saw me but didn't even say anything. He was WAITING for a subordinate to come to the cashier. He JUST LET ME WAIT THERE! WTH!

3) Cashier who is DISTRACTED from cashiering: While cashing in my purchase, the cashier was talking NON stop to some random person outside of the register area, pretending as though I wasn't there. Bloody irritating.

4) SHE SQUISHED MY CALVIN KLEIN BAG INTO A SMALL PLASTIC BAG! I wanted to ask for a bigger bag but as I was rushing to get the bus, I just took it and ran! :(

My Poor bag! How to Squish it in like that!
What does she think the plastic bag is!
Popiah is it?!!

the more you stuff in the better, is it?
WTH!

(oh gosh, Im hungry. I miss popiah. I miss so many things!)

I'm not gonna patronize Calvin Klein for a long while to come- even though I really like their tees and polo tees. :( Kor, try to resist as well! lol.

If you can't resist, I know where you can find similar nice fitted clothes - at Armani Exchange!

The clothes in Armani Exchange fit VERY WELL, as good as Calvin Klein, and the service was SO MUCH BETTER:

POLO RALPH LAUREN & ARMANI EXCHANGE :)

The service in Polo Ralph Lauren was excellent.
Store assistants were helpful and enthusiastic and the cashier was EXTREMELY friendly.
ahhhh. Now THATS what I call service.





Armani has fantastic clothes. And Friendly service.
And clubbing music in their stores.
ha!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nuff Said.

I'm off to dream about Popiahs.

0 comments:


original blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. MASSIVELY individualised by LYWong. Supported by Used Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger