Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Jian!

Ok, so 2 posts in a day isn't a sign of me using my time wisely. It is 2 44 am here. oops.

But, you can't expect me to mish mash this announcement in with the other frivolous and trivial stuff about my memory or lack thereof can you!


For all my family who visit this blog:

IT IS
TAN LIANG JIAN'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAN!!!!!!!
生日快乐!!!!!
may you have a great great day and a beautiful year ahead!


Well, so I wanted to post the baby picture of you(jian) that's hanging on my family collage in my room, the one with Uncle edward feeding you. BUT. I didnt have a picture of the collage here!

So I resigned myself to posting a generic pic of you. So yea, I found the following:

This was taken in 2007 , during Chinese New Year. Wow, 2 years ago. How time flies. You and my sis. on my bed. AND somehow you're drinking beer. I just noticed it as I was typing this!!!

haha. But guess what! look at what's behind you ! The picture I was looking for !

And thankfully, the camera had good resolution so....
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




TADA!


I personally LOVE this picture.
So candid, so timeless.

Happy 22nd and have a fantastic birthday!
Hope school is treating you well and that you're enjoying it - always remember to have a great time!

0 comments:


original blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. MASSIVELY individualised by LYWong. Supported by Used Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger