Friday, February 6, 2009

Goldfish memory.

Finally the weekend is here , but I have an assignment due on Sunday, one on Monday , two on Tuesday and five thousand on Wednesday.Doesn't really seem like good news does it.

We were actually planning to go to Woodberry tomorrow (one of the premium factory outlets), but a combination of work and well, indecisiveness, caused us to postpone it till next week.

Ho hum.

On another note, yours truly here probably has a short term memory span which can rival that of a goldfish.

I almost sent the camera for a life changing journey through the dryer!

I had left it in the laundry basket with all the clothes (why it was in there, is well a long story, but since I don't want to do work I might as well tell it to you. Basically, it's something like a friend wanted me to take pictures and I had my clothes which hadn't dried after one cycle of drying and so I had to go re-dry them and since I didnt want to put the camera back in my room I just conveniently left it with the semi dry clothes, you get the idea) and had totally forgotten about it.

After only what, 10 mins, I forgot I had left the camera in the laundry basket. =O

Just as I was emptying the clothes into the dryer, the words 'SONY' flashed amongst the jeans and tee shirts and while still recovering from a split second panic attack, I lurched into the dryer to save the dear camera.

Ok la, so I sort of exaggerate. Who doesn't? I'm sure you you you you, and you, all of you do! =D


~


On another note, we had a 16th Floor meeting today.



Geddit?
ho ho ho.

I didn't come up with that ok!


~

0 comments:


original blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. MASSIVELY individualised by LYWong. Supported by Used Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger