Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nothing.

Ok, so I am now inundated with work, hence, hence.
(can you imagine, im awake at 9 to start doing my work BEFORE I leave for school? what the?And it's not like I'm exactly enjoying what I'm learning. Hrmphrhrh.)

MY LIFE IS OFFICIALLY BORING NOW.

I shall thus look forward to the weekend. The weekends sustain me. En is supposed to be visiting and I have 2 other events awaiting me. heeeee heeeeee.

meanwhile, I also have a website to update/revamp, gym to go to, laundry to do, groceries to shop for.... ahhhhhhhhhhh the life of a semi - independent soul.



To prevent this place from becoming too depressing, I have a few nice renderings by this renderer, Norio Fujikawa to keep you guys entertained while my boring life picks up the pieces:






Impressive, no?

GZY- I hope ur essay turned out wellllll!!!!

0 comments:


original blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. MASSIVELY individualised by LYWong. Supported by Used Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger