Friday, February 27, 2009

FINALLY!

PHEW.

AFTER 6 LABOUROUS HOURS,
I FINALLY booked ALL my SPRING BREAK FLIGHTS !!!!!!

Here are the 4 flights ( Ok, with 2 stopovers, that makes it 6 FLIGHTS OMG!) which cost me a FREAKING $518 USD in total.
YIKES!
I did look around for the cheapest flights/cheapest times etc. so dont worry, it's money well spent!
NYC - Washington (stopover) - Salt Lake City!!
4 days 3 Nights
Will be spending 4 days in SLC, GOING THERE TO SNOW BOARD!

Salt Lake City - Las Vegas!!!!!!

2 days 2 nights
Will travel to Sin City alone but will meet up with the other exchange students there!
Will be visiting the Grand Canyon. wheee.
2 days 2 nights there.

Las Vegas - Chicago

To Meet Tengkok in his little native land. that little native monkey.
Will be spending 3 days 2 nights there !!

Chicago - Washington(stopover) - New York
Back To New York!



Ah.

I feel a sense of accomplishment.
let me brag abit :
Can you see how nicely everything fits in?

I go to SLC to snow board, and then meet up with the exchange students (who are doing a Los Angeles- Las Vegas tour, and since I've already been to LA, I dont need to go there again) and then, fly to Chicago on the 19th, the day AFTER the kok finishes his exams. ahhh.


Parfait !

Aahhahahahaa.

But right, Looking at the map now already makes me tired.
Thats QUITE alot of travelling under 8 days.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.


YI! I know I said Ill go travel with you back home! but , I shall discuss with u and we'll go up there over a weekend ok???????? Cos the snowboarding and vegas things wont be happening on any other date. my 2 different groups of friends wont be there on any other date!

Thanks for understanding! Mucks!

haha.
Ciao!



0 comments:


original blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. MASSIVELY individualised by LYWong. Supported by Used Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger