Saturday, February 7, 2009

Au Revoir !

Si left for France today to begin the last part of her academic pursuits (for now, that is).

Au revoir et bonne chance dans vos études! (wow, that took me long to compose, phe-ew!)
Thanks for visiting, I will miss you! See you back in Singapore :)


~

So for the past 2 days, I've been hibernating in my room doing nothing but studying and more studying. Thankfully, the view from my desk is rather beautiful and I get to see it transit from morning to day, then to dusk and night. It is most pleasant at dusk, when the sun is setting and the blinds cast alternating patterns of dark and light on my books.
.
.
(not my view, but, you get the idea).
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BUT, SO LAME RIGHT??? COME ALL THE WAY TO NY AND OBSERVE DUSK FROM THE DESK IN MY ROOM? WHAT . THE . CRAP. !

I CAN'T HELP IT!
The amount of work there is + my innate desire to mug and mug and mug and do well JUST FORCES ME TO STAY IN MY ROOM AND STUDY! WHEN THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS SOOOOOO NICE AND GREAT! IT IS ACTUALLY 8 degrees OUTSIDE NOW!

ahhhhhhhh.

Anyways, so to break the monotony, I went out for a while just now for dinner with yi , si and yihan at *popeyes!* (because i had a craving for their biscuits.) and after that, to the NYU Singapore Student's Association's elections.

The funny thing is, both Yi and Si voted. Haha. I don't think anyone, except for yihan and a few others, knew they were not in NYU. heh. But no harm done I guess - the person we were voting for(and who eventually won, not by 2 swing votes i hope! ;) ) was a capable, bright, inspiring etc etc etc etc person.

Well yes, so the funny thing is that when Yi came in the afternoon, she said she had a craving for Prawn mee from the Nonya restaurant. But since I wanted to eat popeyes and it was nearer, we went, and well, she ate to her heart's content there.

So can you imagine the irony when we went to the SSA elections and they had ordered Prawn mee from THAT SAME restaurant? ha.
Oh well!




Them casting their votes for the elections.
Heh!

0 comments:


original blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. MASSIVELY individualised by LYWong. Supported by Used Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger