Monday, January 12, 2009

Ok, so you guys know that I have been staying over at yihan's place for the past 2 days. He's been a wonderful host and I have ABSOLUTELY NO idea what I would have done if not for him.

He showed me all around NY on my first day here and brought me to Jap town and China town already. Even though I was jet lagged, sniffing and all, i still enjoyed it. I think. HAHAHAHA. met up with Yi, the little native running around her motherland. heh.


Yihan and his friend, Sheena while we were at HONGKONG supermarket in Chinatown.
Me: "This could have been a pic we took in any supermarket in Sg"
Yihan: " Ya, and ppl would think we were crazy with all the winter clothes."

You can buy almost anything Chinese from there, even Chinese New Year Decorations!
新年快乐,恭喜发财!
heh. Alas, China town is far far far far far from my school residence.

Yi and her Prawn mee at this restaurant we were at, called surprise, surprise, 'NONYA' .
Heh. It was surprisingly nice! Like the prawn me at S11 at Bishan. hahaha. But pricey for prawn mee, about 6 USD. or 8.926 SGD. =O

Sheena, Yi and Yours truly.

This is Yihan's place, the living area, Thats the couch i slept on for 2 nights, rather comfortable I would say! Thats my pillow I brought from home. HAHAHA. And thankfully I brought it, cos the pillows which they sell at KMart are uncomfortable!


The host having his breakfast. The SoyBean here is damn cheap can, like 2.95 USD or 4.389 SGD for like a HUGE HUGE bottle. ok la, maybe about the same price, but organic leh!

Ok, this is a blurry picture of me holding a rat.
A RA
T.
OK la, not a rat, a nice cute Guinea Pig, but I call it RAT.
Yihan is baby sitting it for a friend of his. ts damn like timid and scare-dy cat. Like, when I just make a sudden movement, it will run and hide back in its cloth area. Very silly rat!

Ok, below is a vid of the rat making its noise, its a funny noise, a noise it makes when it's hungry, or when it hears the plastic sound that comes from the food bag. Yihan's helping me make the plasticky sound. You can hear it go 'weeeet weeet' like that. Very soft and bird like sound. =D



Alexis and Brynner, See, I'm wearing your sock!


Ok, this has to be the FIRST American meal I had. Its this OMG DAMN GOOD DAMN FANTASTIC DAMN DELICIOUS Philly Beef steak sandwich that we got from a shop near Yihan's place. It kept me full for like 5000 hours.

Me on the street. Yihan's place faces a park, but alas, it's winter so I cant really see how nice the park is, its all bald and bare. . But, IT IS FRIGGIN COLD. It snowed earlier in the day, hence, the snow. Hence, hence.

Alrighty, Me moving out of Yihan's place. We were waiting for a cab. heh.
You see the lady in that pic, the one with the nissan cefiro, she was shovelling the snow off her car. So Pooooorthing. hahaha.

Next Up: Pics from PALLADIUM! :D


0 comments:


original blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. MASSIVELY individualised by LYWong. Supported by Used Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger