Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Map Added!

Alrighty, so some of you who are geographically challenged might not exactly know where I am, well, I have included on the right a map of manhattan for your convenience!

I'm located very near union square, which is where teh middle 'cross' is. You can click the zoom in button once, and u will see union square, thats where I am! It is at the left most corner of the area called 'Gramercy', somewhere between Times Square and Wall street.

The green area on top right of the map that u see, that is central park, so im not too far. Wall street is south of where I am. Hence, hence, you can see I'm in a just nice location! :)

0 comments:


original blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. MASSIVELY individualised by LYWong. Supported by Used Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger