Sunday, January 11, 2009

The FLIGHT

Alrighty, Now, This is dedicated to my BROTHER and SISTER who have been insanely JEALOUS/FLABBERGASTED that I flew first class. WELL. YOU SEE, i didnt choose ! I would have been satisfied with business just that, they ran out of business class! HAHAHAHA. Kor, I can imagine you ROLLING UR EYES NOW. HAHAHAHAHAH.


The FANTASTICALLY huge interior. I still cant get over the fact that the place was only 20% occupied. How retarded. RIGHT? WASTE RESOURCES ONLY! AIYO!

Left: The sleeping suit bag, by Givenchy. The suit looked quite ugly lor, looked like normal clothes. Cheh. HAHAHAHA.
Right: The Salvatore Ferragamo Kit. I took the perfume from inside! Luckily i didnt have to buy a perfume, I wanted to buy a CK perfume from the DFS store at Changi, luckily i didnt! :D
My bed, FLAT! and the LEG ROOM! Enough to keep an elephant and a hippopotamus. AND, its very embarrasing TRYING to take photo of yourself in the first class cabin, hence , the forced, I-cant-wait-for-the-10-second-countdown-flash-to-appear look. It was hilarious cos with their fantastic service, the guy noticed me trying to take a pic of myself, he came up and said, Mr Wong, Would You Like Me To Take A Pic For You? I was like, OMGOMG HE MUST THINK IM A SUAKU NOW. well, I was, so, whatever la! HAHAH

Me trying to snap a pic of myself in the reflection on the huge tv screen. So Farny hor.

Yay! SECOND BLOG POST! AND , I SHALL PUBLICIZE YIHAN'S NEW WEBSITE:

WWW.STREET-SPOTTED.COM

VERY NICE! Like the SARTORIALIST! Very COOL! SO Proud of HIM!!! GOOD JOB YIHAN!

0 comments:


original blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. MASSIVELY individualised by LYWong. Supported by Used Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger