Sunday, March 15, 2009

Salt Lake City, Utah.

When I decided on going to Utah, I was at first thinking that I'd be going to the middle of nowhere -just like snow, snow and more snow. But what I did not know was the fact that it is breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL. Also, contrary to what I thought,the salt lake city isn't small- it is large and sprawling. Still, downtown is not what I look forward to - the mountain ranges are what makes this place so unique and gorgeous.

I was lucky to have flown into SLC at sunset - the view from the plane was absolutely breathtaking. I have a few pictures but right now I'm way too tired to resize them and add them. Will update this blog asap tmr.

Meanwhile, gonna crash!

0 comments:


original blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. MASSIVELY individualised by LYWong. Supported by Used Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger