Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cars & Barbie's house.

Finally, Midterms are over ! Now I need to settle loads of stuff before I leave for salt lake city. Hmm, that's like in 2 days so I'm really kinda in knee deep shit.

And, I don't mean to gush, but Prof Carpenter is amazing. Today I went to consult her for some of the mid term questions ( we can't bring the paper back at all, hence the need for consultation, so no Xingyan, I wasn't sucking up to her ;) ) and I ended up staying there for like an hour cos she was so nice to talk to!

We chatted about Chinese, Cantonese, Singapore, Ethnicity, Nationality and so on. And when she was talking about Singapore, I mentioned that it was like living in barbie doll's house and she erupted in laughter, nodding her head in agreement. Ha.. Oh I miss barbie doll's house. Someone I know (and whom I think is a really great person) said that living in Singapore is like living in a container wrapped with cellophane wrap - it's clean and cling wrapped, but mighty stifling. I'm like, whatever. hahaha. I love cleanliness, and living in barbie's house is fine with me. I used to comb her hair :S



Ok, so onto cars that I found while surfing the pics from the Geneva 09 motor show: Some cars I'd LOVE to have.

Some funny Italian Car - Ok not exactly that nice but very lambo-ish.


This my dear friends, is a Mazda. I actually like mazda's design direction: alot of their newer cars follow closely to the concepts.


Greatest surprise of all! This is a citroen ! A citroen GT Concept
It's freaking gorgeous and it's sitting on my desktop now. ha.


OK, this is the Merc SLR.
All my choices so far have been either concepts or are too expensive, so i'll just choose something more down to earth:

The Audi R8!
Ha.

Ciao!

0 comments:


original blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. MASSIVELY individualised by LYWong. Supported by Used Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger