Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mad Rush

As I type this, my room is screaming out to be packed. It looks like this:


Scary huh.

Ok , lucky that's not my room.
If you didn't already notice, my room dos not look that ugly.
So yea, this is how it looks like:


Not too bad but it's still a headache!!

Thank fully, xiaofeng (who has been staying over) was nice enough to help me pack my stuff.
But she's sleeping now, and I'm all alone wallowing in my misery while Mr goh is sun tanning, dedrick is probably photographing/saxaphoning/performing surgery somewhere.

Bleagh.

In less than 24 hours, I'll be in Paris
(Weird pic with weird sky and grotesque moon that popped up on google. I'm too tired to find nice pics so yea, we'll make do.)

and in 1.5 weeks, I'll be back in Singapore!!!!!

Gosh, I really miss Singapore. It's amazing because I used to be so adamant that Singapore was sucky this , sucky that, but I guess we never know what we've got till it's gone(for a while that is).

And it's 4:50 am now. Hmm. And I'm blogging when there's a shit load of stuff to pack.
The taxi is picking me up at 10 30 and well, that's 5.5 hours away.

FREAKKKK. out.

Ciao.

See you in Paris.


0 comments:


original blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. MASSIVELY individualised by LYWong. Supported by Used Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger