Saturday, May 2, 2009

Central Park

This was a week ago. As you can see, there's been a lag in my postings. One word to explain it all - EXAMS! Thus, I shall keep this a short picture post. (But I guess I've ONLY had picture posts. Ha. Except for my car one. that was a documentary. )

So this outing to central park happened last sunday. It was a nice 28degrees Celsius and my gosh, Central park was really beautiful. However, it it seemed to me that the people of New York have been sorta sun-deprived - They were suntanning in beach wear in the middle of a city park!

Fashion on the streets of New York.

Martin, Steph and Pascal posing on a road divider. Don't blame us , the road divider was in full bloom!
I'd definitely miss hanging out with them once I go back to Singapore.
Pascal's leaving this wednesday (even before my exams have ended!) so it's gonna be bon voyage soon!





Can you see Yoga man? I think he was doing yoga, or maybe he was just doing headstands. But he kept going into weird balancing positions. Hmmm.

Beached-whales.



Steph & I.
The funny thing is, steph and pascal both brought work to do in the park.



0 comments:


original blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. MASSIVELY individualised by LYWong. Supported by Used Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger