Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lady Haha + 2 down, 2 to Paris.

Notice that my blog titles are merging? Thats because I'm lumping them together. Economies of scale. You know. yeaaaa.

Everytime I encounter something interesting, I think, "Damn, I need to get this on my blog." Soon however, I stumble upon something else that is more interesting and I think, " No no, I need to get this on my blog. " But guess what happens? I procrastinate and gradually, I forget about both. I'm trying my darndest hardest now to remember what I wanted to blog about, but it doesn't help that my brain just got smushed in the morning by my financial management finals.

And that. That. That FM finals. That finals I'm very sure, was to remind us that professors are and always will be in total control of your grades. ha. I'm not sure what professors are thinking when they know they've set a bitchy final, and they pan across the class room looking at all the poor little fidgety twerbs, some twirling their hair with fingers, some scrunching up their faces in dismay, and most with the look of 'wtf' on their faces. hmmmmmm. I'm very sure there's a little bit of schadenfruede in that. But, that Prof is a good and really nice Prof, so yea, he's ok. hahha..

So last saturday we went for the Lady Gaga(Lady Haha as I would prefer to call her) concert and yea, a concert is a concert, what more is there to say? 'IT WAS AWESOME' or 'IT WAS A BLAST' or 'I HAD SO MUCH FUN'. ho hum. I think I'm growing too old, too fast. It was just a concert.......... But then again, going out with the others is priceless. So here're the pics:




Quite funny.
But zero for originality.



I actually like how she's framed by the hands of someone taking a pic.
I <3 it.


I liked her dress though!
Ha, wouldn't mind bursting all those bubbles!

The above pictures are all nice and dandy righto? Like I'm so up close and personal with Lady haha no?

Noooooo.

There was this huge huge, immovable lump in front of me, and because I'm short, i couldn't exactly see over his shoulders. There was this other short girl behind me, and we were saying how they should have a short person area. ha.

The shadow of the immovable lump.

The place was 3 stories high.

Some random guy who put his friend onto his shoulders.
The poor guy was small, he looked like he was going to collapse any time.
I'm very sure he was thinking, "I cannot fall. I must not fall. If I fall, very paiseh"


Steph being squished by horse hair.






Pascal saying 'byeeeeeeee!' (he's left for Canada already!)

0 comments:


original blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. MASSIVELY individualised by LYWong. Supported by Used Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger