Monday, April 20, 2009

Yi.

So.
I shall list out a few things about my dear cousin Yi that I've discovered while here.

1) She loves cow tongues. Alot.
She can eat 10 cow tongues at one go.

2) she LOVES manhattan. Alot more than I do.
"OMG. Manhattan!!! (after 3 hours in brooklyn, cue arms raised in praise)"


3) but still, she adores Singapore.

4) She wants to work in the Finance field.

5) but doesn't know which part of finance to work in. Like me.
(finance, are u ser-ious? yes yes yes!)

6) she enjoys her vintage,
7) her prawn mee,

8) and the very, superbly, extremely occasional,
once in a blue moon sip of wine (cough*booze).


9) She has many best friends, 2 of whom I have met.

Elizabeth (hi Elizabeth):


10) and Amanda (Hi Amanda) :

11) she's not too good at multi-tasking,

12) but holds quite a few jobs (or used to)


13) She HATES the injustice that exists in the world

14) and really hopes that something could be done about it.

15) She's good at drawing,

16) fantastic at shopping,

17) and GREAT at interpersonal skills.

18) she loves her leather boots and bags,


19)but not as much as her friends and family.


(sorry if I've missed people out, this is just REPRESENTATIONAL)
(for a FULL listing, go to facebook.com and search for li wong)


20) and finally......... she just turned 20.


HAPPY 20th YI.

Turning 20 on the 20th.
Momentous.

(not really. but for now, yes. )

You're finally as old as I am.
I am forever 20.

But beware, once you're 20,

you're 25.

Then you're 30

and then 55.

But, we have to focus on happy things.
H - A - P - P - Y Things.
:) :) :) ;) :) :) :)

If you were wondering why everything was in pink,
it's cos (if u haven't already figured it out) this is a
Happy Birthday Dedication.

So I can't stop saying HOW GREAT Yi has been while I've been here, bringing me all around NY and revisiting places she's already been to.

There's something about her disposition that just well, makes people happy.

ALL THE BEST and HAPPY 20th !

Enjoy it while it lasts. :)

AND I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN YOUR KENZO!!!!









0 comments:


original blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. MASSIVELY individualised by LYWong. Supported by Used Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger