Sunday, April 12, 2009

Meet ups ( and my super short hair)

Today was quite an eventful day - met up with Miss Heng (my ex geog teacher from RI) and a few other friends, and then later went to Flushing with Yi and En.... So yea, Not much narrative, just photos!


Seng arrived slightly later so we had to retake our group photo -
I like how Ms Heng popped her head out from the side!



Later, I met up with Yi and En and we went to Flushing where we had some great dimsum, a massage and bubble tea!


I have no idea what possessed me to act like the bubble tea poster models.
This is a FIRST for me.
We were looking at all the posters around the place, and I said we had to take a photo where we were acting like that. So, we posed, my hand went up, En snapped the pic, and I was like , "OH CRAP. What did I just do!"

Yea, but, it does look not that bad la!

En who'll be joining NYU this coming fall.
Good luck En!

0 comments:


original blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. MASSIVELY individualised by LYWong. Supported by Used Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger